CONTACT AND CLASSES
Our childhood philosophy is based on the conviction that children learn through self-direction, play and imitation rather than through instruction. Each child’s innate capacity for wonder, reverence and awe is valued and nurtured in a carefully planned program and environment.
Little Nest (2017/18)...
SPRING SESSION ( 14 weeks) Tue March 13th - Thurs June 14th
SUMMER SESSION - FAIRY CAMP ( 9 weeks) TO BE ANNOUNCED
Little Nest ( 2018/2019)
Fall Session ( 14 weeks) Sept 11- Dec 13
Spring Session ( 14 weeks) March -June
The cost for 2017/2018 is:
1. Read our website
2. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to enroll
3. You will receive a confirmation email and Application for Enrollment form if there is space available in the class of your choice.
4. Fill out an Application for Enrollment form and mail with your $25 application fee to 1121 Miller Road, Bowen Island, BC V0N 1G1.
5. You will be contacted within one week by the school administrator (via email) to schedule a contract signing.
6. Your non-refundable $100 deposit is due at the time of contract signing. This is what holds your child's space in the class. This deposit is applicable towards your tuition.
Our classes spend their days outside in all types of weather. Children will get MUDDY!! Unique physical challenges exist in the forest setting. Children who are generally healthy benefit greatly from these challenges. There will be no fenced area in the forest land. Though our teacher is vigilant, children must be able to respond to verbal requests and should not be prone to wandering off.
For more information on this educational model go to http://www.edutopia.org/early-childhood-outdoor-education-waldkindergarten
Little Nest Forest Preschool Aged Program: email@example.com 604 838-3648